Limited Edition Red Wick Trimmer
R250.00 incl. VAT
The perfect tool for every candle lover!
Keeping your candles free from drafts and the wick trimmed to 3mm help ensure you get the perfect burn.
Would you like to add a brown Gift Box with your choice of label?
Use a wick trimmer for a perfect trim. Our Wick Trimmers make this task easy and create a nice clean cut that properly maintains the wick.
Here’s how to properly use a wick trimmer:
- Place the bottom of the trimmer flush with the surface of the candle.
- Rock the trimmer back so that the “elbow” now rests on the surface of the candle.
- Ensure that your trimmer is at a 45-degree angle to get the proper wick length. This will prevent the wick from being cut too short, causing the candle to burn improperly.
- Bring the two handles together to trim the wick. Discard the remnant wick before lighting.
Candles should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- It is recommended that after burning for four hours, candles be extinguished,
- allowed to cool for two hours,
- and trimmed before relighting.