Limited Edition Red Wick Trimmer [Online Only]
The perfect tool for every candle lover!
Keeping your candles free from drafts and the wick trimmed to 3mm help ensure you get the perfect burn.
Use a wick trimmer for a perfect trim. Our Wick Trimmers make this task easy and create a nice clean cut that properly maintains the wick.
Here’s how to properly use a wick trimmer:
- Place the bottom of the trimmer flush with the surface of the candle.
- Rock the trimmer back so that the “elbow” now rests on the surface of the candle.
- Ensure that your trimmer is at a 45-degree angle to get the proper wick length. This will prevent the wick from being cut too short, causing the candle to burn improperly.
- Bring the two handles together to trim the wick. Discard the remnant wick before lighting.
Candles should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- It is recommended that after burning for four hours, candles be extinguished,
- allowed to cool for two hours,
- and trimmed before relighting.