Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
– Main Centres: 3 working days (excluding the day upon which the order is placed).
– Outlying Areas: 4 working days (excluding the day upon which the order is placed).
Please note our offices are closed over weekends and no orders are processed during that time.
Your order will qualify for free delivery to anywhere within South Africa when you spend R750 or more on our Yankee Candle online store (excluding overnight shipping).
– Main Centres: Flat fee of R120 if order is under R750.
– Outlying Areas: Flat fee of R180 if order is under R750.
– Overnight: Additional R100 for overnight Courier to main centres regardless of order amount (overnight by close of business).
Please feel free to call us on 011 450 1614 or email us on email@example.com.
Can you assist us with donations?
We get requests like this on a daily basis. However, we are have fully committed ourselves to a hand full of animal charities that we focus all our donations to, this is the only way we can make a real difference in the welfare of animals.
How do I become a stockist?
What payment options can I use when ordering online?
Pay with Payflex
Click here to learn more about Payflex.
Accepts VISA and MASTERCARD
Pay 25% of the total price upfront, then another 25% for the next three fortnights.
We accept MASTERCARD and VISA (worldwide) via PayGate.
Select SiD Instant EFT via PayGate.
Generate Invoice for EFT
Simply checkout your online order and select “Generate invoice”, your order will sent to us and you will receive an email – our banking details are included within the order invoice attached to the email. Please ensure to forward your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org